When selecting Users from the top menu you will get a list of existing users and the option to add new users.
- The selected group decides the top group in an hierarchy for wich the users has its rights.
- Permissions can be:
- Reader - View routers, see reports and download CSV-files with data usage and unit info. In addition the user can send a Trouble Ticket for a device.
- Agent - Same permissions as Reader with the addition of setting Alerts, create Groups, edit router details, set data limits/warnings, Enroll/Add Routers, Connect button, and Share button.
- Admin - Same permissions as Agent with the addition of setting up new users
- Super - Same permissions as Admin with the addition of RTask, User Scripts on router, Send SMS, and Terminal Access to router.
NB: Requires 2FA enabled to get full access - see Doppler login and Two Factor Authentication (2 step verification)